Friday, May 30, 2008

Summer is Here!!!

Hello everybody! Well summer is here and it is going to be something else. I am taking my first summer courses since I was in elementary school! It is going to be neat to get two classes out in two weeks, but that just means that I have to do a lot more work before the fall semester. Anyway, Sarah is going to Georgia to visit her parents while I am taking my first summer course. It will give me a chance to get a lot of studying done! She is just sweet like that! After she gets back, she will start teaching the little kiddies at Harding Academy's summer camp. It should be fun.....maybe! I am glad that she likes what she does because I surely couldn't do it! Speaking of Sarah and myself, our one year anniversary is coming up and we got a neat little trip planned to Hot Springs, AR where we are staying at a bed and breakfast. It should be fun!
Anyway, to end my summer I am speaking at White Station COC in their men's summer on John (the person, not the book). He is one of my favorite biblical characters to speak on. So much love! Speaking of speaking (confused, yet?), if you look on the right side of the blog you will see a new page element entitled "matt's speaking engagements." More should be on there in the future and if I am speaking at a city near you then drop by and see me! Well I hope all of you have a great summer and I will try to post again soon!

No comments: