Saturday, April 5, 2008

It has been a while....

Okay....so, I have not written in a long time. Sorry to the few readers I have...lol! I have been super busy ever since I started grad school. My first semester was alright (They always say that the first semester of grad school is the hardest). My grades were average and there is always room for improvement. This semester is almost over (thank goodness), but it has been better than last semester and I think that I am doing better this go around. I am taking two classes this summer and I am looking forward to them, but I am not looking forward to all the work I have to do in one week! My job is going well and I am getting the hang of everything. They are even giving me more responsibilities which is always a good thing, I guess.
Sarah and I have been married for almost one year. Our first year has gone very quickly and it seems that we had gotten married just yesterday (or last week or something). We are looking at going to some bed and breakfast somewhere after I am done with my summer classes (July 4th weekend). If anyone has any suggestions on where to go, please let us know. Anyway, I hope to write more than I have in the past, but we shall see.

No comments: