Sunday, July 20, 2008

Report on vacation (I wish I had another one).....

Well, Sarah and I went on our vacation a few weeks ago and it was a wonderful weekend to spend time together and to get out of big city Memphis for a while. Our bed and breakfast was wonderful! It was my first time ever to stay at a bed and breakfast and I am positive that it will not be my last. The breakfasts that they cooked for us (cinnamon rolls, ham and cheese omelets, banana nut muffins, and stuffed french toast) were absolutely wonderful and the room was awesome! I recommend that everybody stay at a bed and breakfast at some point of their lives. Anyway, Sarah and I did all of the touristy things in Hot Springs (tours, museums, riverboat cruises etc.) and we had a great time. However, next time we go to Hot Springs, we are going to check out the bath houses and have a good, old fashioned spa treatment! But I hope you enjoy some of the pictures from our vacation.
Well, as you can see, this blog has gone through a major makeover. It took me a while to get the new banner up, but as you can see, it is finished and I think it looks great! I will hopefully post again soon and keep you guys up to date. But until then, I anxiously (and fearfully) await a new grad school semester! See ya!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.